A lot people have experienced the joy of traveling in an Emirates flight at a certain stage of our lives. And all of us understand that Emirates has earned a name for itself among the best airlines of the entire world.
Well we are here in order to inform you about the moving ones of the airline and the huge empire behind it. We’ve collected some interesting facts that will definitely astonish and surprise you at precisely the identical time. To gain some knowledge and broaden your horizons by studying these interesting facts about Emirates Airlines. And in case you haven’t done it then begin booking your airline tickets for your summer holidays starting today.
1. The centre for all action for Emirates is in Dubai. Seeing as this is an Arab owned firm this shouldn’t come as a shock that the headquarters would be located in the gulf too. So in case you would like to discover where everything is happening, just venture to Dubai and see with your own eyes.
2. The whole airline fleet is composed of large body vessels that allow all the users to have adequate private space when flying out to their destinations. This also provides you a much more luxurious and comfortable ride that’s the signature of Emirates Airlines.
3. Emirates will also be the supplier of many of the world’s longest nonstop commercial flights. In duration, these flights vary from a minimum of 12 hours to a maximum of 16 hours without stop. These flights are from Dubai to Los Angeles, Houston, and San Francisco. So in case you’re planning to go that far, is not it better that you travel in luxury?
4. According to current reports, Emirates is also a business which cares about the environment. Seldom do we hear important business tycoons caring about the effect they have on the environment. Yet here we’ve Emirates who not only care about it but also have gone to long steps to lower the impact of their services on the environment and to enhance the condition generally. They also have worked within recent years to help develop and execute some awesome policies that enable them to conserve up to 50 percent of their energy that they originally used. How cool is that! The motors used in their fleet save fuel that’s worth more than millions of dollars. So they conserve the environment and ultimately make savings for themselves also.
5. The first class services provided by Emirates are completely unbeatable. In case you’ve got a first class ticket then prepare yourself to be pampered until you feel as though you’re a queen or a king. Because that’s just what Emirates can do for you.
They will have a chauffeur come home to pick you up. Spas will be made available to you in the event that you want massages. An individual executive bar will be made available for you. These are simply a few of the advantages of utilizing Emirates Airlines.